Meet our Speaker
Prof. Ernest Ojukwu, SAN
Partner, Ojukwu Faotu & Yusuf (OFY-LAWYERS)
Ernest Ojukwu, (Teacher), is a Partner at OJUKWU FAOTU & YUSUF (OFY-LAWYERS), Senior Advocate of Nigeria, Professor of Law Baze University and Adjunct Teacher, LLM International Commercial Arbitration, Nasarawa State University.
Formerly, he held the following positions:
- Deputy Director-General and Head, Nigerian Law School, Augustine Nnamani Campus Enugu 2001-2013
- Associate Professor and Dean Faculty of Law Abia State University 1995-2000
- Secretary NBA Aba Branch 1992-93
- Chairman NBA Aba Branch 1997-99
- Chairman, NBA Law Reform Committee 2003 to 2004
- Chairman/Founder NBA Eastern Bar Forum (EBF) 2004-2011
- Editor-in-Chief/Chairman, Nigerian Bar Journal, 2002-2004/2006-2008
- Alternate Chairman NBA Summit on the future of legal education in Nigeria 2006.
- Chairman NBA Academic Forum 2006 to 2010
- Chairman NBA Legal Education Committee 2006-2008
Project Director Nigerian Bar Association Institute of Continuing Legal Education 2006-2010; and 2012-2014 (Designed and set up the ICLE)
Chairman NBA Strategic Plan Committee, 2012
Secretary, National Committee on the Reform of Legal Education in Nigeria, May 2006 to February 2007.
Secretary, Council of Legal Education Committee on the Review/Reform of the LLB Programme of Nigerian Universities, 2013 to 2015