Competition Rules/Guidelines for submission
1. The Competition is open to lawyers between 1-7 years post-call excluding staff of SPA Ajibade & Co.
2. Participants are to write an Essay between 1000 to 2000 words on the theme of the #SPAACOABL2022, i.e. “Talent Retention Challenges and the Future of Legal Practice in Nigeria” citing the problems and possible solutions.
3. The essay should be forwarded to email@example.com
4. Entries must be made no later than 12 midnight of December 2, 2022.
6. The winner will be announced during the Luncheon which will take place on Thursday 8th December, 2022. All participants are encouraged to register and attend.
1. Registration/examination sponsorship for one certificate-earning vocational course with any of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb); the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (ICSAN); or the Chartered Institute of Taxation.
2. Brand new laptop with either LawPavillion, All Appeal Court Reports and LegalPedia Installed.
Please note that the sponsorship is for the examination registration alone and does not include additional payments.