16th Annual Business Luncheon (Hybrid)
The Regulation of Legal Practice in Nigeria: Charting a Way Forward
5th December, 2023
About the 16th SPA Ajibade & Co. Annual Business Luncheon
The law firm of SPA Ajibade & Co. will be holding the 16th Edition of its signature Annual Business Luncheon on Tuesday, 5th of December, 2023. The event will be a hybrid one.
Introduced in 2008, the Annual Business Luncheon (ABL) is an S. P. A. Ajibade & Co. Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) event directed at highlighting contemporary issues affecting the legal profession in Nigeria, with intent on assisting in identifying workable and practical solutions to these problems.
The theme of the 2023 Annual Business Luncheon (#SPAACOABL2023) is “The Regulation of Legal Practice in Nigeria: Charting a Way Forward.”
The Luncheon discussions will address issues relating to the regulation of the legal profession in Nigeria.
Competition Rules/Guidelines for submission
1. The Competition is open to lawyers between 1-7 years post-call excluding staff of SPA Ajibade & Co.
2. Participants are to write an Essay between 1000 to 2000 words on the theme of the #SPAACOABL2023, i.e. “The Regulation of Legal Practice in Nigeria: Charting a Way Forward” citing the problems and possible solutions.
3. The essay should be forwarded to email@example.com
4. Entries must be made no later than 12 midnight of November 30, 2023.
The winner will be announced during the Luncheon which will take place on Tuesday 5th December, 2023. All participants are encouraged to register and attend.
1. Registration/examination sponsorship for one certificate-earning vocational course with any of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators (CIArb); the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators of Nigeria (ICSAN); or the Chartered Institute of Taxation.
2. Brand new laptop with either LawPavillion, All Appeal Court Reports and LegalPedia Installed.
Please note that the sponsorship is for the examination registration alone and does not include additional payments.
FROM PREVIOUS SESSIONS
RECAP OF THE 2022 SESSION
RECAP OF THE 2021 SESSION
RECAP OF THE 2020 SESSION
CONNECT WITH US